Multi-agency Level 4 Designated Lead Training
- A lead responsibility for safeguarding including Designated/Lead Officers, e.g. Child Minders, Designated teachers, managers responsible for child protection in early years setting, council child protection officers.
- You may have operational responsibility for receiving concerns about the safety and welfare of children and young people, who make decisions about what action needs to be taken.
- You may have strategic responsibilities in addition to the operational role.
Applicants must have undertaken SSCB Level 1 Child Protection & SSCB Multi-agency Level 2 Working Together to Safeguard Children training before attending this course.
- Role of DSL and developing a robust safeguarding culture
- Policy, practice and procedures
- Professional challenge and escalation
- Understanding of long-term neglect
Roz Randall – Staffordshire County Council, Education Safeguarding Lead
Viki Hulme – Staffordshire County Council, Education Safeguarding Lead
Monday 26 April 2021 Microsoft Teams 09:30 – 12:30
Wednesday 12 May 2021 Microsoft Teams 09:30 – 12:30
Thursday 17 June 2021 Microsoft Teams 09:30 – 12:30
Friday 9 July 2021 Microsoft Teams 09:30 – 12:30
To book your place visit the Learning Zone