Kind Minds Newsletter
Welcome to the forth issue of the ‘Kind Minds’ newsletter – with a bumper edition!
This newsletter has been produced by several partner organisations across Staffordshire, with
the aim of pulling together useful information about children and young people’s mental health and
We plan to produce a newsletter every half-term and we would welcome your thoughts on the
types of information that would be most useful to you. Please contact email@example.com.
In this issue we focus on:
- Updates on services available to support Children & Young People, including Cannock
Mental Health Support Team and Department of Education Wellbeing for Education Return Project
- New Resources to support the Department of Education Wellbeing for Education Return Project
- Top Tips and a video for good mental health and wellbeing
- Spotlight on whole-school approaches to mental health
- Case Study from Action for Children’s Emotional Health and Wellbeing School Support
- Myth-busting – What are the Five Ways to Wellbeing?
- County Lines poster – preventing vulnerable exploitation
- Resources and training – for colleagues, parents / carers
To read the newsletter – Kind Minds Forth Edition