CSE Awareness Day 2018
Get ready for CSE Awareness Day!
CSE Awareness Day is just around the corner (Sunday 18th March) and gives all organisations across Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent the opportunity to join in with a communications campaign to help keep children safe from exploitation.
This year, Staffordshire County Council, Staffordshire Police, Stoke-on-Trent City Council and the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner is supporting the 'Trusted Relationships' social media campaign, and is encouraging all organisations working with children and young people to get onboard.
The campaign has been developed by Catch 22, the charity jointly commissioned by the authorities to work across the city and the county to help support children and young people in unhealthy relationships, victims of child sexual exploitation and children missing from home.
The campaigns focuses on helping people spot the signs of child sexual exploitation and recognise some of the tactics used by criminal to groom and exploit children. It focuses on how positive and trusted relationships are the most important tool in breaking the CSE cycle and signposting to Catch 22 if people need any help or support.
Social media posts will be cascaded to thousands of people across Staffordshire and Stoke-on- Trent on Sunday 18th and Monday 19th.
Your organisation can join in the campaign by:
1) Retweeting /sharing the content from one of the organisations:
- Catch 22 - Twitter
- Staffordshire County Council - Twitter
- Staffordshire Police - Twitter
- Stoke-on-Trent City Council - Twitter
- Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Staffordshire - Twitter
using the text and graphics in the social media schedule to schedule into your Facebook and Twitter accounts to automatically run over Sunday and Monday. Remember to use the hastag #CSEDay18
Social media schedule (2.15mb)
2) Downloading and using the poster wherever you can. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a poster that has space for you to insert your own logo on.
CSE Awareness Day Poster (1.15mb)
3) Using the promotional copy on your websites.
Promotional copy (2.15mb)
Other materials you can use to raise awareness of Catch 22 services
CSE_poster-tips for parents_Nov17_4
Catch22 Flyer Stoke Staffs FINAL pdf